Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 1 In the Books...and a Moose

Thanks to everyone that's been listening to "The Second Shift with Scot Frassetto" and been reading the blog this week. I hope you've enjoyed it. Now that I have my feet wet a little bit we can get into some daily features. One thing that I'm excited to start next week is the "Movie Quote of the Day." Around 4:20ish I'll play a movie quote. If you call in with the correct film the quote is from you'll win some goodies.


Today I started a segment I'm going to call "News from Across the Pond." Everyday I'll share some weird news story from Europe. Today's story might be the best one I'll ever find. A moose in Sweden got drunk on fermented apples and got stuck in a tree. I know.



If you ever have any ideas, feedback, or suggestions you can let me know at scot@k107.com I hope to see you out at Fondue Fest tomorrow. I'll be there at 10am giving away some Brewers tickets and having a good time. Everyone have a fun and safe weekend and I'll talk to you again on Monday 3-9 on "The 2nd Shift with Scot Frassetto."

No comments:

Post a Comment