Monday, September 26, 2011

Come Back To Theaters



How upset are you if you released a new movie last weekend and lost to a movie that's from 1994? Well it just happened for the 2nd week in a row. One of my childhood favorites "The Lion King" topped "Moneyball" by $2 Million. I might go ahead and see it once again and relive some of that childhood magic. I started thinking about what other movies I'd like to see back in theaters or even better, go back in time and see them when they are actually released.


1st is the Star Wars a New Hope and Empire Strikes Back- I wish I could have experienced the emotion when Luke found out Darth Vader was his father. I can't imagine everyone's shock. Plus a great space movie on the big screen...awesome.


2nd- Terminator 1 and 2- Same thing, great action movie on the big screen.


3rd- Beauty and the Best - When I was little I saw this 3 times in the theater, which is a big deal for a 6 year old or however old I was. I'd love to relive that and see it again, not in one of the megaplexes but in a small town type theater like I did in downtown Menasha or Neenah.


4- Casablanca- It's one of the best films of all time and to see a classic movie, in black in white on the silver screen would give a real sense of old Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment