Friday, September 23, 2011

Morning with Bart

This morning Bart from "Mornings with Bart" was kind enough to let me join him on his show. We talked Packers with Spike and Brain Carriveau. I was kind of ripped a little for picking the Bears over the Packers this weekend. I'm a huge Green Bay fan but I just think its going to be one of those weeks in the NFL where things don't go right for the better team. We also talked to our movie expert Popcorn Jake. He recommended checking out "Moneyball" and "Dolphin Tale" for the family. I'm excited to see "Moneyball." I think Brad Pitt is a great actor and I enjoy Jonah Hill's films plus people love the underdog story.


I was able to join Bart this morning because the 2nd Shift is going to be cut short tonight because Nick Thomas is going to be bringing you some high school football action between crosstown rivals St. Mary's Springs and WLA. Nick starts coverage at about 6:45. On today's shortened show I'm going to talk about how Beyonce wants to start a record label and a boy band. All I can say is I want in.. I've always not so secretly wanted to be in a boy band. Unfortunately I can't sing or dance. (yes that's me dancing at the Timber Rattlers from this past summer). I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend and I'll be back (after today's show of course) for the 2nd Shift on Monday 3pm-9pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment