Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd Shift with Scot Frassetto

Hey people in radio land. I'm Scot Frassetto, new host of The 2nd Shift on K107.1 in Fond du Lac. Welcome to my blog! I figure this first post will be a good way for some of you to get to know me better since hopefully we'll be spending a lot of time together.




I'm originally from Kimberly, WI and up until yesterday lived there pretty much my entire life except for college, where I went to UW-Oshkosh majoring in Radio/TV/Film. I also ran track at UW-O and was sports director at the student TV and Radio station.



I think of myself as a big sports fan. I love the Packers, Badgers, Redwings, Brewers, Nascar and the Italian National Soccer team. I played soccer in high school and also ran track in high school and still enjoy a pick up game of whatever people are playing. My unrealistic sports goal in life is to go to every major stadium in the US, Canada, and Europe. My realistic sports goal is to bike around Lake Winnebago.



Since graduating college a few years ago I've had over 10ish jobs. I lost count. I've been a life guard, unloaded trucks, did play by play for the GB Bullfrogs, mowed lawns, worked at a radio station in Appleton, ran camera for the Timber Rattlers, was production assistant for the Timber Rattlers, worked for Time Warner Cable Sports doing high school remotes, and coached track just to name a few. But finally K107.1 is giving me a chance to focus on just one job (even though I'll still try and work a million.)



Some weird quirks about myself are... Well first off, my name is spelt with only one "T" Scot. I tell people that it's to save money on ink or because my parents couldn't spell (which is only half true). I tend to quote movies too often in regular conversation, and my biggest fear in life is trying foods. So more for you.



My dad works at a paper mill and my mom does payroll for a company in Appleton. I have a younger brother, a sister in-law and a younger sister. My brother is a graphic designer and my sisters are in college.



I'm very excited to join the Fond du Lac/Oshkosh community. I hope we can have some fun times together. I'll talk to you weekdays 3-9pm .

No comments:

Post a Comment