Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Tourist Destinations

Travel and Leisure Magazine came out with the most visited tourist attractions in the world. With Time Square in NYC being the most visited. Here is the complete list: Tourist Attractions.



I've been to most of those places, just not the Grand Bazzar or Disney Land in California. I think their list isn't even close. How can a train station be a more visited tourist attraction than the one of the most popular streets in the world, Les Champs-Elysees? I have been there too. So I think that list is garbage I'm making my list of tourist places people should check out.

5. Sadona, AZ- Many of you may have never heard of this place but it is beautiful. It has scenery that compares to the Grand Canyon and has the town like feel of Door County. The best part of my trip out there was the the Pink Jeep Tour. It's like a roller coaster in the wild.




4. Musee de l'Amree (Army Musium) Paris - When people go to Paris they see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and Notre Dame. The best place I saw in Paris was the Musee de l'Amree which is attached to Napoleons Tomb. It was a beautiful huge building and had war artifacts from every war since King Louis XIV. There is knight armor from King Louis himself. Most of the history in that building is older than this country. If you're ever in Paris, you need to check it out.


3. Niagara Falls- Another beautiful work of nature. I've never seen a bluer river. Plus you can get wet in most of the walk ways or boat rides which I always enjoy.


2. Disney World- It's a magical place and there is something there for everyone weather you are 2 or 92. They have thrill rides, great shows, and you get to meet some of the most recognizable characters ever.


1. Lambeau Field- I tried to leave my sports bias out of this but Lambeau Field is too great to leave out. This history and the environment are great, especially on game days but even on non-game days there is plenty to do. The Packers Hall of Fame is one of a kind and I've been told it's much better than the one in Canton. There is also a great restaurant/bar in the facility. Now they have tours which allows you to get an inside look of the greatest stadium and in my opinion, the greatest tourist attraction in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment