Friday, September 16, 2011

Professor...



For today's Weird News from Across the Pond we looked at a phony professor page on Trinity College of Dublin's website. Their new English professor was Conan T. Barbarian. I think that's a great prank. It's funny, no one gets hurt and it's well thought out. Great writing too.


I started to think who I'd want my professor to be. Of course it's Mr. Feeny. But that's too easy and he was actually a professor. So here a list of unrealistic professors I'd want.



My English professor I'd want Captain Jack Sparrow. He's very well spoken, witty, quick on his toes, and is worldly. What more could you want from a professor, except maybe some hygiene.



My science professor I'd want Dr. Frankenstein (Gene Wilder of course). He knows about biology, chemistry, physics, weather, and electricity. He's knows it all plus what other mad scientist can sing and tap dance like him.



My history professor I'd want Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas. She's a tree. She's been around a while. Plus she's wise and has some good old fashion sass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment