Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scot's Summer Ride with Attitude

One of the great contests going on with K107.1 this summer is my Ride with Attitude Sports.  The guys at Attitude hooked me up with a great Specialized Secteur road bike and some great gear to help me get around this summer.  You can follow me around this summer and not even leave your house.  I'll be tracking the miles I put on my new bike from Attitude and giving you hints on how many through May, June, and July.  At the end of every month you can guess how many miles I put on the bike with the hints I'll be giving you on Facebook and my blog.  If you're the closest to the miles I biked that month you'll win some great gear from Attitude Sports. 

I started my summer ride today and I'll give you the biggest hint of the summer.  I road to work today which is 2.3 miles one way. Soooo if I say biked to work, you'll know how many miles I put on.  Keep up to date with my ride with Attitude Sports with my blog and on facebook.com/k107.1

No comments:

Post a Comment