Friday, May 18, 2012

May 16th's Bike Ride With Attitude

On May 16th I had another great ride on the Prairie View Trail.  But before the ride I stopped by the corner of Johnson St. and Main to Attitude Sports.  I needed to buy a pump to make sure my tires were properly inflated.  The guys at Attitude were great helping my find a pump and explaining why a generic pump for footballs and such wouldn't work.  They also asked me how my rides have been going.They told me how to prep for a ride physically, like stretches and foods/drink that I should I do before I ride. 

After I pumped up the tires I road.  I went the opposite way on the Prairie View Trail from work.  I also took the gravel path that starts on Winnebago Dr. and goes to 151 instead of just taking the road.  I was surprised how well the road bike did on the trail.  I was worried it was going to be a bumpy ride and was going to slow me up a lot but the Specialize Secteur was smooth and fast.  I also tried to find  an alternate way back to my apartment but did more zigging and zagging than anything.  However, I did find my way home.  Above is the report from my ride from my Garmin Edge 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment