Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scot's Summer Ride with Attitude May 7th Ride

I didn't get lost again.  That's two in a row which is a big deal for me.  I went a little farther and a little faster on last night's ride.  There were great conditions too, no wind and great temps.  I went about 17 miles for those who are keeping track, which you should be because if you have the closet guess to how many miles I ride in the month of May you'll win some great prizes from Attitude Sports.  I'm really getting used to my Garmin Edge 200 too.  It's really nifty.  While I'm riding I can see my miles per hour, distance, and time so I know if I'm slacking or kicking butt. 

I can't wait for the open training rides that Attitude Sports will have later this month on Tuesday nights.  I've got a lot to learn about riding before my trip around Lake Winnebago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment