Monday, May 21, 2012

10 Days Left in May to Ride with Attitude

May is quickly coming to a close.  That means two things.  One, summer is almost here.  Two, you can win a Wireless Specialized Computer from Attitude Sports. It tells you your speed, ride time, total distance, trip distance, ave. speed and max. speed, which is a great tool for when you are riding.  You can win the computer by guessing how many miles I've totaled on my Specialized road bike this month.  Just keep following my blog.

Over the weekend I went on a very nice ride to Rosendale.  I normally don't like going there and back on the same trail but the Mascoutin Valley State Trail was very scenic and enjoyable both ways.  It's a very nice dirt/gravel road but even in some of the muddy areas the Specialized Secteur didn't lose speed or control.  I was once again very surprised at how smooth the ride was.  Above is the report from my Garmin Edge 200.  I also road to work today so add another 4.6 miles to the total.

No comments:

Post a Comment