Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scot's Summer Ride With Attitude

Last night I wanted to head out for a ride but realized I needed to pump up my tires a little bit. I just ccouldn't do it so I headed to Attitude Sports so they could give me another run through.  Tony was there and helped get my tires to the correct pressure.  Turns out the pump I have doesn't have enough PSI to pump up my road bike tires.  I ended up getting a really nice ride after that even though I didn't know exactly where I was for most of the ride.  From Attitude Sports I road to the Lakeside Park and then to the trail on Brooke Street.  I took that all the way south near Mercury Marine and then back to my apartment.  In total I road 9 miles.  Today I'll get my bike GPS from Attitude so I'll know how fast, how long my rides are, and I'll know where the heck I am. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment