Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Biking with Attitude Sports

Last night was one of the best rides I might have ever had, plus there was great weather.  The Prairie View Trail is definitely my favorite.  I saw a lot of birds including a baby turkey that was hiding near the trail.  It felt like I was flying on my new Specialized Sectuer from Attitude Sports.  I'm really sore today but I did improve my speed by 1 mph, which is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.  Above is the report that I get from my Garmin Edge 200 which helps me analyze my ride and where I'm slower, plus it maps out my route so I don't get lost as much.

I also took a ride to work yesterday and then from work to the starting spot on the map.  It was the longest total ride of the month.  Remember, you can sign up and guess my miles at the new k107.com. The person with the closest guess to how many miles I ride in May will win a Specialized Computer from Attitude Sports.

Also, K107.1 would like to congratulate Dave from Attitude Sports for finishing 11th in the Race Around Slovenia, which is a 738.6 mile ride.  I can't wait to start the open training rides starting later this month with Attitude Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment