Friday, May 4, 2012

Scots Summer Ride with Attitude Day 3

Yesterday I once again took my new Specialized Secteur Sport from Attitude Sports out for a ride and once again I kind of got lost.  I've always felt like the best way to get to know a city is just get lost.  It's ok though, I made it home safe and even though I didn't know where I was, tracking my miles was easy with my new Garmin GPS that Attitude Sports hooked me up with.

It was a great ride.  My goal was to bike the Prairie View Trail, which I did, it just took longer to find than I wanted it to.  I started near the Forest Mall and took the Brooke St. Trail south. I ended up on Pioneer Rd.some how.  From there I kind of got lost. Some how I ended up by 151 near Charter so I had to circle back. I did end up finding the Prairie View Trail. The Secteur Sport was great.  It shifted very smoothly for going up hill or getting started again after stopping. That was my first time on that trail and I must say that is a great ride.  I finished it up on Winnebago Dr./Scott St.back to my apartment. The ride took about an hour and a half and today I'm definitely feeling it in my legs.  For those of you keeping track of my May miles it was more than 15 miles but less than 25 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment