Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Ride Miles for June

Thank you for everyone who followed me in June with my Summer Ride with Attitude. I was able to put even more miles on in June than I did in May.  We had some very close guesses on how many miles I road in June.  One person was 1.7 miles off my total but that wasn't close enough because Kevin Bauer was less than a half mile off.  He guessed 196.2 miles.  The actual number of miles I road in June was 195.8 miles.  By following my blogs throughout June and guessing the closest Kevin has won a bike light set valued at $49.99 from Attitude Sports.


Keep following my blog for July because Attitude Sports will once again be giving away a prize at the end of the month.  July’s off to a slow start.  I’ve either been on vacation or it’s been 100+ with the heat index.  I’m going to have to learn to get up early if I’m going to get to riding.  I do have my first race/ride this month as well.  I’m planning on riding the Tour de Fest in my home town of Kimberly on the 22nd.  I'll make sure to keep you up to date with my Summer Ride with Attitude Sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment