Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fastest Ride Yet

It's been a while since I've gotten to ride my Specialized Sectur Sport from Attitude Sports.  Last week was just too hot.  Last night was a great night for riding.  Not too hot and not too windy.  I decided to see how much progress I've been making over the summer so I took pretty much the same route I did on my fastest ride up to this point, which is the Prairie View Trail there and back.  This time I was 1 mph faster and road about 3 miles farther. 

After looking at the Garmin Edge 200 I'm very happy with my ride last night.  Not only was I faster and did I go farther, but I it looks like I was able to keep more of a consistent pace.  The bad thing is I was pretty sore this morning even though I make sure to stretch and ice after my rides.  Maybe it's because I didn't bike last week or maybe because it was a faster ride.  Tonight should be a good measure of my fitness when I go back up the ledge a couple of times.

If you keep following my Summer Ride with Attitude Sports and have the closest guess in July you'll win a seat bag tool kit from Attitude Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment