Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Awkward Family Vacation Photos

It's time to hop in the family cruiser, deal with that smell from the back seat and take a family vacation.  When I was growing up, I was lucky enough to go on a number of family vacations.  We'd pile in the van and hit the road.  I'm sure we have some goofy looking mug shots too.  Above on the right is a photo from my trip to Route 66 Speedway in Illinois.  My brother, Dad, and myself are crying and struggling to breath because of the exhaust in the pits (my dad actually enjoyed it though, weird).  Another one that stands out is currently hanging in a bathroom in my parent’s house.  My mom has her nice big 90's hair, my dad has his awesome mustache, my brother and I are wearing almost matching polos, and my sister is grabbing on to my dad’s leg for dear life.  We were in front of the flooded Mississippi River in St. Louis and none of us were smiling.  Now days we have digital cameras and can see if we look stupid or not.  Back then, say cheese and smile 'cause we only got one shot at this.  Here's the link to the rest of the Awkward Family Vacation Photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment