Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas





I hope everyone out there has a very Merry Christmas this weekend. I really appreciate everyone who listens and reads my blog. I've had a great time the past few months here at K107.1 giving you your music and playing the movie quote of the day everyday.




I've very excited for Christmas. I love spending time with my family and as a bonus this year I'm going to Lambeau on Christmas Night with my cousins to watch the Packers get back to their winning ways. One of my favorite things that my family does is the gift exchange game where you get to steal other peoples gifts. There's always interesting gifts and some good ol fashion revenge from someone who had their great gift stolen last year. That and last year my dad acted like a 3 year old which was hilariously annoying.




There won't be a 2nd Shift on Monday but keep listening to K107.1 for Bart's, Nick's, Alex's, mine, and a few others "Top 10 of 2011." Those will play on Monday and a few other days next week and I have to say, there are a lot of great songs that will play. Some of them you know, some you might not but it's going to be fun.



Once again MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment