Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Greats and Returns

Everyone knows that the holidays are the busiest times for retailers. They've been busting their butts for over two months now and just when they think it's the end and Christmas is over, crappy gifts are coming right back in the form of returns. Apparel is the most returned Christmas item accounting for 65% of the items being returned. I never like the idea of shopping for someone else’s clothes. Maybe it's because I have little to no style, maybe it's because I don't know their size and don't want to be insulting. So next Christmas, when you're thinking about buying your god son a new sweater vest or Brewers T, skip it. He wants Legos.

This Christmas I think my giving and receive both went over very well. Only a few people seemed like they didn't like my gifts and both of them received re-gifted gifts so I guess I learned my lesson on that. As for me I got some great stuff. My favorite is some photos my brother took at High Cliff State Park that my parents framed for me. I'm also looking forward to a painting my sister is going to make for me.

The one gift I received that I wasn't too sure of (sorry mom) was a plug in air freshener. I don't know what she's trying to say. Does my apartment smell? Do I smell? I thought I keep my apartment nice and clean. When I first moved in I might have mentioned it had a different odor but after living there for a while I either got used to it or it went away. I tried the air freshener last night and when I woke up my apartment reeked of sweet sea breeze, just too strong. And to whomever in the office heard me talk about this on "Morning's with Bart" and then sprayed down our cubicles with smelly spray; that's either a very funny joke or you think Bart and I smell. If the ladder is the case, please tell us so we can remedy the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment