Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cards = Embarrassment

Every year people send Christmas cards to their friends, family, and people they haven't talked to in years. I never understood why but that just adds to my list of things I don't understand. One of the top things on my "I don't understand list" is why do people send such awful Christmas cards. If it's the only line of communication between you and your best friend from middle school or your fourth cousin, why are you dressed in an ugly turtleneck with a puce backdrop? Shouldn't you have a photo of you in a convertible in some exotic location?

If you think you've received some bad looking Christmas cards or you yourself have fallen victim to a bad Christmas card by your parents, just be happy you're not these people.


No comments:

Post a Comment