Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tuesday Ride with Attitude


Some people may have been scared off by the high temps and strong winds for yesterday's open ride but Dave from Attitude Sports and myself had a nice 20 plus mile ride.  But before the ride, the other guys from Attitude gave my bike a quick once over and taught me about lubricating my chain because my was pretty dry from my ride in the rain over the weekend.  I thought you could just use DW-40 but they told me that that's sticky and can pick up dirt and debris while riding.

Dave once again took me up the ledge to work on some hills.  It was hard even though I'm getting better at going up hills.  I had to focus really hard to keep a consistent cadence with my peddling.  We took a different route than last Tuesday.  It had a few shorter steeper hills.  The ride home was actually the hardest part because of the wind.  I have to thank Dave again because was the lead bike in the draft and made it much easier on me, (even though it was still really hard.)  Hopefully we have some more people for next weeks open ride, and hopefully you've been keeping track of my miles in June.  If you have the cloest guess at k107.com on the contest page to how many miles I biked in June, you'll win a bike light set from Attitude Sports valued at $49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment