Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May's Summer Ride With Attitude

Thank you for everyone who followed me in May with my Summer Ride with Attitude. The Specialized Secteur Sport from Attitude has been piling up the miles in May.  We had some very close guesses on how many miles I road in May.  One person was 3.8 miles off my total but that wasn't close enough because Cindy Polster was only 1.3 miles off.  She guessed 167.5 miles.  The actual number of miles I road in may was....drum roll please...166.2 miles.  By following my blogs throughout May and guessing the closest Cindy has won a Specialized Computer from Attitude Sports. 

Keep following my ride in June because you could win more prizes from Attitude Sports.  In June they are giving away a bike light set, with head and tail lights valued at $49.99.

It's been a lot of fun biking and I can tell I'm getting better because my distances and speeds have gone up.  I'm excited for Tuesdays as well this summer because Attitude Sports has their open rides.  Meet in their parking lot on the corner of Johnson and Main in Fond du Lac at 6pm and join them.  They'll give helpful hints for any biker and then go for rides and apply what you've learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment