Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Ride with Attitude Week 1 of June

Keep track of the miles I ride in June because if you have the closest guess, you'll win a bike light set valued at $49.99 from Attitude Sports.  I've gone on two rides this week both on the Prairie view trail.  Both days it was sort of windy but that'll be good practice for when I do some longer rides.  I can tell that I'm getting better because my speeds keep getting faster.  I'm also ready to start looking for some other places to ride. 

My first ride I took the Prairie view trail and then doubled back which was fun because I didn't have to worry about traffic at all.  I also biked to work that day so add another 2.3 miles to what you can gather from my report.

For my second ride, I biked a little more through town on the Brooke St. Trail.  There were a lot of people out on the trail, both biking and walking.  I also stopped by Attitude to check out some of the fliers for tours that are going on this summer.  I know I'm going to Race the Lake in August but I also think I'm going to head back home in July and do the Tour de Paperfest in Kimberly which I've done once before.  However, this time I'll be on a road bike rather than a mountain bike.  I'm guessing it's going to be much easier. 

I probably won't get out for another ride this week because I'll be at Walleye Weekend! Hope to see you there.  Have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. How much air is in your tires and how regular do you check them?

    ReplyDelete