Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FACEBOOK 5000



We're trying to get 5000 Facebook likes at Facebook.com/k107.1 so we need your help! I'm sure you're thinking, “what's in it for me?” How about $107!!! If you haven't liked us yet, go to our Facebook page and like us, you'll be entered to win $107. If you already like us you can still win. Just get your friends to like us. After they like us, have them write on our wall saying that you referred them. The person with the most referrals at the end of the month will also win $107.

I personally think that $107 is enough insensitive for you to get to Facebook and like us but others (Bart) wanted to sweeten the deal a little. Apparently he thinks we'll get likes if I have to do stupid and humiliating things after every 100 likes on are way to 5000. Now you're wondering how you'll be able to see me do these embarrassing things. Well, unfortunately for me we're going to post the videos to YouTube and link them to Facebook and K107.com Some ideas that have been thrown out have been dressing like a dog and barking at passing cars, pie to the face, snow angel in my skivvies just to name a few. If you have ideas you can post them on our wall.

I’d love to get to 5000 likes and giving money away is always fun, I’m just not sure how I get roped into doing shameful things for the station but I’m a team player and I guess I can’t wait to do whatever it is you have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment