Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Facebook 5000 Flack aka Me Wearing a Dress

K107.1 is in the middle of our Facebook 5000. What does that mean for you? Well, if you like us in February you're entered to win $107. If you already like us, get your friends to like us and have them tell us on our wall that it was you that sent them our way. As an unfortunate added incentive, for every 100 likes that we get at K107's Facebook page I have to do something stupid and/or embarrassing.

On Monday I had to wear a dress and walk across the street to A&W to get lunch. For me, that was embarrassing and I didn't enjoy the experience. I have caught some flack because I wore jeans under the dress and a zip sweatshirt. I would like it to be known that I did that because it was cold out. I don't mean to call out the voters who made me wear the dress but you should have thought about the situation more. It's winter, and you wanted to have someone wear a dress in the cold. The idea is to embarrass me, not make me sick. Had you waited to have me wear a dress in the summer there would’ve been more skin but because you voters were too impatient, there will be no dress wearing do over.

Lucky for you, I will continue to do embarrassing things for every 100 likes that we get but the dress is out. I will make an exception. If we get 5000 like by Summer, the dress option will come back. Until then here is the video of me from Feb 13, 2012 of me in a dress. Sorry to disappoint and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment