Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ladies-Dress To Impress



By no means am I a fashion expert. I'm probably the last person that should be talking about it. I have very simple taste when it comes to attire. I used to think I was in the minority when it comes to what guys think women look attractive wearing. I came across a survey done by "Redbook" magazine. It surveyed a group of guys and what they though women looked most attractive wearing. Apparently I'm on the same page as other guys because I completely agree with the list, and ladies, its not what you might think.

Jeans and tank top- It's not boring. It's simple, low maintenance, and sexy. It makes the guy focus more on you than the clothes.

The Liberian Look- Guys like the skirt and the look of a smart girl. Oh, and we love the glasses.

Sports Jersey- Most guys love sports. If you share that love with him, it's attractive. If you share that love on your sleeve, even better. I've never seen a women look unattractive while wearing a Packers jersey. (Vikings jersey is a little different)

Yoga Pants- It's the socially acceptable version of sweat pants that you can wear out of the house. But guys like the other positives. They’re form-fitting, comfortable, and sexy.

However, my favorite did not make the list. I'm weird and think a woman looks most attractive right after she wakes up in the morning (after she brushes her teeth). Sweatpants or shorts and t shirt, no makeup, and messy hair. Love the natural look, beautiful without trying.

So ladies, when you think you have to get all dolled up for your man, think again. Wear something comfortable with some Packers stuff, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment