Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You Look Like...

Have you ever had someone say that you look like someone famous? Sometimes your resemblance to a star is embarrassing, sometimes it can make your day. One of my co-workers today made my day, saying I looked like someone I've even been compared to before...Green Bay Packers wide out Jordy Nelson. How could this not make me over joyous? Mainly because the person I'm most often compared to is the younger brother on Malcolm in the Middle. I found a "I look like a celebrity generator" on myheritage.com and ran a couple of my photos to see what that had to say. I like what my co work said better. I put in 3 different photos of myself and the two names that came up most were Josh Groban and unfortunately Glenn Close. Yea, not cool. I'm not even going to acknowledge the second name so lets tackle the Mr. Groban. Not saying I wouldn't mind being compared to him but he has much longer shaggy hair and darker eyes. I just don't see it so I'm going to stick with Jordy Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment