Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scot Frassetto World Record Holder (unofficial for now)



I case you missed it, today on "Mornings with Bart" I've done what has never been done before. I had 53 hat on my head, more than anyone else ever. I broke the previous mark by 2. I need to thank Bart, and MJ for helping me, I couldn't have done it with out them.

A couple of things about the record. First off, hats are heavy. My neck was actually a little sore after about 25 hats. They are also very difficult to balance but I did it. The other thing is, even though it's a really dumb accomplishment and I know that, I'm surprisingly proud of myself. It's a neat feeling being the best at something even if it is a worthless skill or act that I did. I figure that since I've always had a lot of hats and am almost always wearing one why not try and break a hat record.

I submitted the record to recordsetter.com this afternoon and should be hearing from them soon when they make things all official. I'll be sure to keep you posted. If you want to check out all of the videos of me trying you can at k107.com on the bottom of the homepage on our youtube link. Here is my triumphant moment.








1 comment: