Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photo Bombing Horse and Done with the Morning Show

I'd like to thank all who listened to "Mornings with Bart" these past few days in which I filled in. I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too. Sadly it all comes to an end today (I get to sleep in again!!!) because Bart will be back tomorrow morning bright and early at 6am and I return to my normal spot in the 2nd Shift from 3p-9p.

I'd also like to thank my guest this past week and today. Today we had on Heather from Head to Tail Pet Supplies who will be celebrating their grand opening this weekend. We also had the authors from "Awkward Family Pet Photos" and "The Recordsetter Book of World Records." Both were a lot of fun and gave me some ideas. I don't see why Bart and I can't break a weird record so stay tuned for some crazy ideas in the next couple of weeks because I'm making it into that book! I also think I have a photo that might be able to make it into "Awkward family Pet Photos" too. That is if my mom doesn't kill me for using the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment