Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



I love the holidays. It doesn't matter if it's Christmas or Mothers Day, I just love spending time with my family. Hanging out, catching up, watching football, and playing four square is what we do best. Out of all the things I have to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving, family is right on top. Things I'm also thankful for.

Football-specifically the Green Bay Packers
Wisconsin- I love the 4 seasons we get here and the people are generally friendly

Good food- I don't eat much but what I do is safe and yummy, plus going back to the Wisconsin comment, I love cheese.

K107.1 Listeners- If it weren't for you people I literally couldn't be doing what I'm doing. I hope you've enjoyed joining me on the 2nd Shift over the past few months and hope you continue to do so. I do really appreciate you tuning into me.

Friends - My friends are right below family. They are always there for me and I my move to Fondy wouldn't have been as easy as it was if it wasn't for them. I know you've been listening or following along so thanks to you.

Family- Once again, you all rock and I'll see you on the 4-Square Field (grandmas driveway) tomorrow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment