Monday, March 26, 2012

Muppet Drum Off

There are few things in life that bring me back to my childhood, like The Muppet's, so I'm very happy that they've made a comeback. I thought the movie with Jason Segel was very good and held true to the Muppet's name. Another thing that has always held true with the Muppets is that Animal is one heck of a drummer. I was a drummer in high school and even though he's not all skin and bones, one of my favorite drummer’s is Animal. He goes crazy and always looks like he's having a great time. Another one of my favorite drummers is Travis Barker from Blink 182. The beats that he comes up with are original, challenging, and always fit the song great. (Neil Peart from Rush is hands down my favorite and THE BEST drummer ever.)

In high school one of my favorite movies was "Drumline." I always wanted to get into a drum off and I always thought that they were really cool. So what could be cooler than two of my favorite drummers, one a man, one a Muppet going head to head in a drum off on Jimmy Kimmel. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment